CABRINHA 2023 OVERDRIVE QUICKLOOP TRIMLITE BAR
ADJUSTABILITY, CUSTOMIZATION & SIMPLICITY
SIZES: S/M (42-50) / M/L (47-55)
The most critical piece of equipment in kiteboarding is the Control System. A system that you not only you rely on for your safety and well being, it’s also the direct link between you and the elements.
A lot of work goes into Kite Design. The Cab Design Works Team works countless hours tuning and modifying the way a kite feels in order to make it the highest performing product on the market. In order to get the most out of all the work, you need a control system that gives you a direct connection to the kite. This connection needs to be intuitive and seamless in use, allowing you to focus on having the most fun in the elements.
Introducing the COS.
The goal in the development of the COS was to make its use so easy, that the rider can concentrate on their next jump, or wave.
This is the most feature rich control system to date, but the package is so simple and intuitive to use that anyone can feel the full benefits.
- NEW: intuitive and quick-Cabrinha operating system
- NEW: Lightweight durable stainless steel cleat
- NEW: Dual PU coated tubes providing automatic un-swivel when sheeting
- NEW: Soft-touch trim handle and line with integrated bungee
- low v connection for direct steering
- Bio-based Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 22m stock flying lines with 2m extensions (18m+4m+2m)
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety
- NEW: reduced width for a precision control
- NEW: Stainless steel indexing dual chambered lightweight bar centre
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width- and leader adjustment
- Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
Included: Short leash (52cm) / XS Freeride Loop (S Freeride loop, Freestyle loop and Rope slider sold separately).
This product is ISO compliant.
Una vez que el usuario haya visto al menos un producto, este fragmento será visible.